Brodersen Next Generation RTU32N Series with advanced RTU/PLC functionality. The RTU32N series is based on 32-bit architecture and provides the RTU/PLC with power and leading edge functionality. RTU32N provides open and adjustable platform with both the power and functionality required to control advanced industrial applications.
Physical communication interfaces include 2 x LAN 10/100MBit/s, 4 x COM ports and 2 x USB ports. The RTU32N offers support for communication devices like data radios, GSM/GPRS/3G, Wi-Fi, dial-modems etc. Making it the perfect future proof solution for new applications and for mounting in areas where there are no hardwired communication facilities.
The RTU32N supports a variety of standard and open protocols such as Modbus, IEC60870, DNP3 and IEC61850, HSR, PRP. It also includes the fast event based Binding protocol – a quick and reliable way of distributing time stamped event data between any Brodersen RTU32 series on the network.
The RTU32N has a web-based configuration interface for setup of the RTU ‘personality’ e.g. IP address, VPN, IO range, Slave address etc. Additional RTU functionality, including logic, messaging and logging are configured in the Brodersen WorkSuite.
The RTU32N series is available in two power supply configurations. These include 10-30VDC and 30-60VDC. An external UPS option is available using Brodersen UPS power supply module UCS-CHRxxx.
The RTU32N is available with a range of integrated I/O options – 28IO and 42IO. In addition it supports I/O expansion via the Brodersen I/O LocalBus.
RTU32N Series Features:
- Powerful RTU, PLC and Industrial Controller
- Reliable Rea Time Operating System
- Redundancy Support
- Advanced PLC function support with full IEC61131 language compliance
- 2 x Ethernet and 4 x COM Ports for flexible connectivity to SCADA, field devices and remote systems
- Multiple communication driver support including a number of legacy and device specific protocols
- Integrated I/O and I/O Expansion via Brodersen LocalBus
- Power supply monitoring of the RTU32N supply voltage and temperature
- Full remote management with configuration, programming and flexible distribution of all levels of software from and to RTUs on remote locations
- Support for clock synchronisation via PTP, NTP, SNTP and utility protocols
- Integrated power supply options, including UPS
Supported Drivers and Protocols:
- IEC60870-5-101 Master/Slave
- IEC60870-5-103 Master
- IEC60870-5-104 Client/Server
- IEC61850 Client
- IEC61850 Server incl. GOOSE
- Modbus-RTU Master and Slave
- Modbus-TCP Client and Server
- Modbus-ASCII Drivers
- DNP3 Client/Server & Master/Slave
- DNP3 WITS Slave
- SNMP Agent
- DF1 Master
- Binding protocol for fast RTU to RTU communication
- I/O drivers for integrated I/O and LocalBus I/O Expansion
Contact email@example.com for more information