Whether it’s fixing a solar panel roof or repairing an entire city’s electric grid, field service technicians need quick and reliable technology to power the masses. That’s why they trust Telepresenz® to connect them with remote experts and the resources they need to finish the job. The electric utility field has an extremely high turnover due to the nature and danger of the work. Each year, approximately 40% of utility workers are new to the field. By using Telepresenz®, new technicians will be able to receive training from experts on the job while ensuring their safety.
Power and utility companies are digitising operations to reduce operational and maintenance costs. With many Linemen and Operation Technicians working in remote locations, connecting them with more experienced Engineers and Supervisors is critical in reducing facility downtime and HSE risks.
- Digitize workflows and reduce field operational challenges
- Capture field data to ensure compliance with standards, maintenance logs, and inspections
- Leverage people capital and virtually transport senior experts to the site
Usable on most mobile & wearable devices: Android; Apple iOS; Realwear; Vuzix
- Easy to deploy & intuitive to use – minimal learning curve.
- Share / view/ overlay documents, images, videos & even 3D models.
- Markup directly on user’s field-of-view for more direct, intuitive guidance.
- Admin, monitor & coordinate mobile teams from a control room dashboard.
- Assign step-by-step tasks, get notified on completion & remote-in to review.
- Improve safety and productivity with hands free devices.
- Secure – Meet compliance requirements and keep your communications secure with enterprise-grade encryption.
- Fully Customizable – Customize your deployment to meet your organization’s specific data capture, workflow, reporting, and IT/OT needs.
- Easy Integration – Quickly integrate with your existing CMMS, EAM. PDM and ERP systems infrastructure.
Cut Down Onsite Visits by 50%+
Experts can’t always be on-site at a moment’s notice, but they can virtually transport to the job site with the help of Telepresenz and smart glass technology. Experts can quickly assess the situation and take action almost immediately, cutting down on-site visits and reducing triage and decision-making time by utilizing our remote assistance software.
Onboarding Just Got 80% Faster
Training and certifying large groups of technicians to handle dangerous, high-voltage situations can be difficult without the right tools. With the Telepresenz Platform, you can observe and capture the performance of 4 to 6 trainees at a time, expediting the training process and improving trainee success while lowering safety incidents in the field
No WIFI in Rural Areas?
Most job sites are located in remote locations with very little if any, broadband connection. That’s why we created a remote assistance platform that can run on even the smallest amount of broadband connection, connecting technicians where other platforms can’t. Whether you’re servicing a wind farm, substation, or solar farm, you can confidently communicate with remote experts back at home base.