The RTU32M is a modular version of the Brodersen’s control system platform RTU32 series, that is based on an embedded 32-bit industrial platform providing flexible RTU functionality for a wide range of remote monitoring and control applications in the utility and infrastructure markets.
Each RTU32M comprises of a CPU module (MP32A), power supply module and the desired mix of IO modules and system modules, as required. The RTU32M supports a variety of standard and open protocols such as Modbus, IEC60870, IEC61850 and DNP3. It also includes the fast event-based Binding protocol – a fast and reliable way to distribute time stamped event data between any Brodersen RTU32M in the network. The RTU32M CPU module (MP32A) has a web server configuration interface for setup of the RTU ‘personality’ eg. IP address, IO range, slave address etc. Additional RTU functionality, including logic, messaging and logging are configured in the Brodersen Worksuite. The RTU32M CPU module (MP32A) supports up to 60 I/O modules.
- Modular RTU with or without integrated I/O and communication device.
- Real Time Linux Operating System.
- KEMA Certified Communication Protocols include (>20 available):
- Full Modbus Suite.
- IEC61850 Client / Server Protocol (GOOSE compliant)
- DNP3 Master & Slave.
- OPC UA
- Binding – Global Distribution and Subscription of Event Based Time Stamped Variables.
- Communication Protocols can also be created as part of
the logic application interface.
- Communication interfaces: 2 x Ethernet 10/100, 1x USB
are featured on the CPU module.
- Full EN/IEC61131 PLC runtime – also used for special
and flexible data manipulation.
- Includes power supply monitoring of the RTU32M
supply voltage and temperature.
- Support for redundant power supplies and CPUs.
- Hot swappable I/O.