The XYR 6000 Universal I/O Transmitters enable users to bring in high level analog inputs, thermocouple, milli-volt and discrete contact closure inputs wirelessly into their control system. The transmitters save time and money by eliminating the manual reading of field devices and improve monitoring capabilities through automated data collection.
What Is It?
XYR 6000 Universal I/O Transmitters support a total of three inputs which can be a combination of one to three high level analog inputs (0-20ma/4-20ma), one to two thermocouple inputs, one to two discrete inputs or two inputs and a single discrete output (STUW701 model).
The transmitters are available in two models:
- STUW700 – Supports a total of three inputs which can be a combination of 1-3 high level analog inputs (0-20 mA/4- 20 mA) or 1-2 thermocouple or discrete inputs
- STUW701 – Supports two inputs, which can be a combination of 1-2 high level analog inputs (0-20 mA/4-20 mA), 1-2 thermocouple inputs or 1-2 discrete inputs and one discrete output that can be used to trigger an alarm or turn on/off a device.
How Does It Work?
XYR 6000 Universal I/O Transmitters convert measurements into a wireless signal that is transmitted to a gateway or to multiple communications nodes that form a managed, secure and redundant network. Wireless System Gateways (WSG) provide the path to bring information into any control system wirelessly via OPC client or Modbus/TCP. Integration with Experion® PKS and other control systems provides local measurement accuracy to the system level without adding typical A/D and D/A converter inaccuracies.
With the transmitters, users benefit from configurable data transmission rates of 1, 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds. The ISA100.11a-ready devices further ensure that they can be easily upgraded to meet the requirements of the ISA100.11a standard without any hardware changes.
What Problems Does It Solve?
The ability to mix and match multiple input types along with a discrete output in a single device reduces the installation and configuration costs involved in using multiple single function devices. In addition, the XYR 6000 Universal I/O Transmitters enhance users’ flexibility to monitor applications that have no access to power, that are remote or difficult to reach and that may require frequent reconfiguration.
- XYR6000 ISA100 Certificate
- XYR 6000 FCC (USA) Certificate 6000- S5750016517
- XYR 6000 CCoE (India) Approval Certificate P227898/1
- XYR 60000 ATEX ia and d Certificate Revision 4
- Thermal Industry Brochure Sep 2013
- Honeywell OneWireless XYR 6000 Wireless Transmitter
- Honeywell Network and Field Instrumentation Wireless Brochure
- XYR 6000 Wireless Transmitter, Universal I/O Transmitter Series 700, 34-XY-16-58-Issue 14
- XYR6000 Wireless Temperature/Discrete Input Transmitter - Series 400, 34-XY-16-46