Honeywell’s XYR 6000 High Level Analog Input Transmitter accepts a current or voltage input to be wirelessly transmitted as part of the Honeywell OneWireless network. The transmitter enables accurate measurements in remote and hazardous areas, helping users improve efficiency and reduce costs.
What Is It?
The XYR 6000 High Level Analog Input Transmitter family includes:
- XYR 6000 Analog Input Transmitter – STIW600 can be used to convert any measurement device with a 4-20mA/1-5 V output into a wireless sensor such as analytical, flow, or level measurements.
- XYR 6000 Universal I/O Transmitters – STUW700/701 enables users to bring in high level analog inputs, thermocouple, milli-volt and discrete contact closure inputs wirelessly into their control systems.
STIW600 can be used with measurement devices that have hazard location approval to make a wireless measurement while retaining the Intrinsic Safety rating. The ISA100 – compliant transmitter helps users measure remote access points simply, safe and securely and obtain previously inaccessible information. Integration with Experion® PKS and other control systems provides local measurement accuracy to the system level without the typical analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converter inaccuracies.
How Does It Work?
XYR 6000 High Level Analog Input Transmitter sends information to a multinode or series of multinodes creating a MESH infrastructure. Wireless System Gateways (WSG) provide a path to bring that information into Experion PKS or any other control system wirelessly via OPC client or Modbus/TCP. Each multinode accepts signals from up to 20 wireless transmitters reporting at 1 second, and up to 400 transmitters reporting at slower rates. Up to 20 multinodes can be implemented in the same infrastructure.
The transmitter comes with additional ‘smart’ features such as the option to configure lower and upper range values and select preprogrammed engineering units for display.
What Problems Does It Solve?
XYR 6000 High Level Analog Input Transmitter dramatically reduces installation costs and brings about significant manpower efficiency improvements in commissioning, start-up, and ongoing maintenance functions. Users benefit from enhanced flexibility in monitoring applications, especially those that are remote, require frequent reconfiguration or have no access to power.
- Thermal Industry Brochure Sep 2013
- Honeywell OneWireless XYR 6000 Wireless Transmitter
- Honeywell Network and Field Instrumentation Wireless Brochure
- ST 3000 pressure and STT 3000 temperature transmitter brochure
- X Series Application Note 22, 43-TV-07-22
- XYR 6000 Wireless Transmitters_34-XY-33-03
- XYR 6000 Wireless Transmitter, High Level Input Interface Series 600 (STIW600), 34-XY-16-47-Issue-21
- OneWireless XYR 6000 Transmitters Quick Start Guide 34-XY-25-21
- XYR6000 Wireless Temperature/Discrete Input Transmitter - Series 400, 34-XY-16-46
- XYR 6000 High Level Analog Input Transmitter Specifications, 34-XY-03-30
XYR 6000 Temperature Transmitters
Honeywell’s XYR 6000 OneWireless™ Temperature Transmitters offer exceptional accuracy in temperature measurements. The temperatureLearn More
XYR 6000 Universal I/O
The XYR 6000 Universal I/O Transmitters enable users to bring in high level analogLearn More
XYR 6000 Position Sensor
The XYR 6000 Position Sensor allows remote, reliable position monitoring in a variety ofLearn More
XYR 6000 Pressure
Honeywell’s XYR 6000 wireless transmitters provide accurate and reliable measurements of absolute, differential andLearn More
XYR 6000 Discrete I/O
Honeywell’s XYR 6000 Discrete Input Transmitter – STXW500 – can be used to convertLearn More