Honeywell OneWireless™ Wireless Device Manager (WDM) manages the ISA100 Wireless™ (IEC 62734) field device network and field instrumentation such as Honeywell’s OneWireless XYR™ 6000 transmitters and OneWireless Field Device Access Points, Cisco® Aironet® 1552S Access Points, HART devices, and third-party field devices.
Users can add and commission ISA100 Wireless field instruments in less than two minutes without having to do any data mapping or non-value-added engineering due to features such as Experion® CDA and Honeywell Enraf interface, over-the-air firmware upgrades and provisioning, and an intuitive Web-based user interface.
What Is It?
WDM hosts the ISA100 Wireless system manager, security manager and gateway.
- As a gateway, WDM handles communication between ISA100 Wireless field instruments and information systems. It hosts a rich portfolio of interfaces, including Modbus, HART, OPC-UA, OPC-DA, and Experion CDA, Honeywell Enraf and Gateway General Client Interface (GCI)
- As a system manager, it governs field devices and the communication between them
- As a security manager, it issues security keys to wireless devices for joining the wireless network.
With WDM, users are able to:
- Rapidly integrate wireless field instruments into their control and advanced applications
- Easily monitor and troubleshoot the wireless network with preconfigured report and key performance indicators
- Reduce cyber security threats with an application proxy agent and a secured HTTPS-based interface
- Increase data availability and overall network reliability through redundancy capabilities.
- Wireless Communication and the HC900
- OneWireless Wireless Device Manager Specification
- OneWireless RF Lite Planning Tool
- OneWirelessTM Network Overview
- Honeywell Network and Field Instrumentation Wireless Brochure
- X Series Application Note 22, 43-TV-07-22
- X series Application Note 21, 43-TV-07-21
- OneWireless Wireless Device Manager, 34-XY-16-97 Issue 9