The WEG CFW08 Wash is an inverter dedicated to applications that require a higher degree of protection. The IP66 (Nema 4X) degree of protection assures protection against dust, dirt, oil and water. The CFW08 Wash is based on the proven technology of the current CFW08 product line.
The recommended environments for the CFW08 WASH use are:
- IP66 Limited dust ingress protection. Protected against high pressure water jets from any direction.
- NEMA 4X (indoor) intended for indoor use primarily to provide a degree of protection against corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water and hose directed water, undamaged by ice which forms on the enclosure.
- NEMA 12 indoor designed to prevent the ingress of dust, water and oil. NEMA 12 enclosures are most often used for indoor applications of automation control and electronic systems.
The CFW08 WASH can be successfully used in large variety of applications such as food, beverage or chemical industries.
- Standard Epoxy Resin coating of all PCB’s
- Power : 0.75 to 15kW
- Voltage: 200 to 240V, 380 to 480V and 500 to 600V
- V/F and Sensorless Vector Control
- Motor protections (over current / output short-circuit, output ground fault, DC link under/over voltage, inverter over temperature, motor/inverter overload (IxT), external fault, programming error, self-tuning error and defective inverter.
The APW11 is a flexible solution that allows the user to have the VSDLearn More
The LASW06 is a locally built enclosed SSW06 soft starter panel. It is engineeredLearn More
The LASW07 is a locally built enclosed SSW07 soft starter panel. It is engineeredLearn More