Mass flow sensors measure multiple variables such as mass flow, density, volume flow and temperature of liquids and gases. They are used largely in industrial and manufacturing operations where an end-product’s quality depends on the accuracy of these process measurements.
Honeywell’s VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow sensors are highly versatile and customizable, and offer precise flow information to users across a wide- range of industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, food and pharmaceuticals.
What Is It?
A market leading process measurement device, the VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow sensor focuses on providing precise flow information measurement to users to optimize productivity. The inherent versatility of the product allows users to customize output options to provide the process measurement parameters that are important in a protocol compatible with their control systems. Versatile design and a variety of process-wetted materials allow the physical installation of the meter to meet the specific requirements of the application.
Honeywell offers three versions of the VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow sensor: Coriolis 100, Coriolis 1000 and Coriolis 200, addressing users’ needs ranging from small to large line sizes and from the simplest to the most demanding applications.
How Does It Work?
VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow sensor is the only family of high accuracy mass flow meters with a straight measuring tube that is available in stainless steel, Hastelloy®, titanium or even tantalum in order to offer precise flow the best solution forinformation for a users’’s applications. Its transmitter, the TWC 9000, allows a wide- range of output options to meet user requirements and is suitable for mounting in various integral and remote housing configurations.
The product is ideal for users looking for a process measurement device that provides high-end accuracy in measuring flow. It can also measure additional parameters such as temperature density and concentration to save users the need to purchase separate instruments to measure these variables.
What Problems Does It Solve?
VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow sensors give users an ultra-precise level of control during industrial and manufacturing processes. This market leading process measurement device The sensors address users’ need for accurate flow information, high productivity and improved cost efficiency. Open to customization, it is designed to address different users’ specific functional requirements.
- Thermal Industry Brochure Sep 2013
- Field Products Brochure for Power Industry
- SmartLine VersaFlow TWC 010 Coriolis Mass Flow Converter CM93 MSG 36-CM-16-24
- SmartLine VersaFlow Coriolis 100 CM01 Size 15 Stainless Steel Model Guide 36-CM-16-25
- SmartLine VersaFlow TWC 9000 Coriolis Mass Flow Converter CM92 Fixed I/O Model Guide MSG 36-CM-16-23
- VersaFlow Single Tube Coriolis 1000, CM25 Size 50 Stainless Steel, 36-CM-16-13
- VersaFlow Dual Tube Coriolis 200, CM02 Size 25 Stainless Steel, 36-CM-16-26-Issue 13
- VERSAFLOW CORIOLIS 6000 User's manual, 34-VF-25-116
- Honeywell VersaFlow Coriolis Users manual, 34-VF-25-05
- VersaFlow Coriolis 6000 Sensor for Mass Flow Specifications, 34-VF-03-27