Honeywell’s SmartLine ® ST700 Pressure Transmitters include absolute pressure, gauge pressure, flange mount and remote seal transmitters that meet industry requirements in performance, stability, reliability and rangeability. With innovative modularity and an intuitive human machine interface (HMI), these products are ideal for a wide range of industrial process applications.
You can also select and configure your SmartLine Pressure Transmitter using the Application and Validation Tool. Click on the box below to experience the tool –
How Does It Work?
SmartLine ST700 transmitters can replace any 4 to 20 mA transmitter in use today. Other features include:
- Three-in-one piezoresistive sensor that combines a differential pressure sensor, temperature sensor and static pressure sensor to deliver a fully compensated output signal
- High-performance microprocessor with integrated A/D converters that delivers faster response times, higher accuracy and better rangeability
- A range of output communication options, including 4-20 mA, HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus or DE Protocol.
What Problems Does It Solve?
SmartLine ST700 transmitters help users improve product quality and maintain greater operational and cost flexibility. In addition, these transmitters offer proven and repeatable pressure measurements across a varied range of hazardous environments without compromising on safety.
What Is It?
SmartLine ST700 transmitters offer the following features:
- Accuracy up to 0.05%
- Stability up to 0.02% per year for five years
- 100 ms response time
- Turndown ratios up to 100:1
- Modularity with field-replaceable units
- Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
- Comprehensive onboard diagnostic capabilities
- Alphanumeric display capability
- External zero, span and configuration capability
- Integral Dual Seal design based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- Overpressure protection
- Compliance with SIL 2/3 requirements
- Universal or traditional terminal electrical connections.
SmartLine ST700 transmitters provide self-diagnostics to help maintain high uptime, meet regulatory requirements, and attain high-quality standards. In addition, their turndown ratio of 100:1 and modular design eliminates the need to stock transmitters with multiple ranges or electronic modules. This allows users to re-range or swap electronic modules rather than add transmitters to their inventories.