Honeywell Smartline pressure accessories include a wide range of manifolds in different configurations to suit pressure, differential pressure and level measurement transmitters. Honeywell manifolds come with built-in safety mechanisms to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations and maintenance of SmartLine Pressure Transmitters.
Available as standalone parts or as part of an integrated and pretested assembly along with SmartLine Pressure Transmitters, these accessories help minimize total cost of ownership for the users, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and EPC contractors.
What Is It?
Honeywell SmartLine pressure accessories include block and bleed, 2-valve, 3-valve and 5-valve manifolds. They are available in a variety of body materials, process pressure and temperature and global certifications to suit every application need.
- Type of manifold – block and bleed / 2-valve / 3-valve/ 5-valve
- Body material – SS316/ SS316L/ Monel / Hastelloy
- Packing material – PTFE/ graphite
- Process temperature – up to 450 °C
- Process pressure – up to 10,000 psi
- Manufacturing standards / compliance – ASME/ ISO/ MSS/ NACE/ NORSOK/ EN 10204 3.1
How Does It Work?
SmartLine pressure accessories seamlessly connect with the SmartLine pressure, differential pressure and level transmitters and interface with the process to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operation and maintenance of the transmitters.
What Problems Does It Solve?
SmartLine pressure accessories help throughout the lifecycle of the transmitters. Some critical tasks include:
- Isolating the transmitter for repair, replacement, and maintenance
- Ensuring safety of the instrument, personnel, and environment during isolation
- Venting and draining of the process
- Protecting the instrument from over ranging
- Ensuring accurate and reliable measurement by way of zero checking and calibration.