Brodersen’s RTU32N series provide advanced RTU/PLC functionality on an open and adjustable platform. Taking advantage of its 32-bit architecture, RTU32N provides you with the power and leading edge functionality required to control advanced industrial applications.
The RTU32N supports a variety of standard and open protocols such as Modbus, IEC60870, DNP3 and IEC61850, HSR, PRP. It also includes the fast event based Binding protocol – a quick and reliable way of distributing time stamped event data between any Brodersen RTU32 series on the network.
The RTU32N series is available in two power supply configurations. These include 10-30VDC and 30-60VDC. An external UPS option is available using Brodersen UPS power supply module UCS-CHRxxx.
The RTU32N is available with a range of integrated I/O options – 28IO and 42IO. In addition it supports I/O expansion via the Brodersen I/O LocalBus.
- Powerful RTU, PLC and Industrial Controller
- Reliable Real-Time Operating System
- Redundancy Support
- Advanced PLC function support with full IEC61131 language compliance
- 2 x Ethernet and 4 x COM Ports for flexible connectivity to SCADA, field devices and remote systems
- Multiple communication driver support including a number of legacy and device specific protocols
- Integrated I/O and I/O Expansion via Brodersen LocalBus
- Power supply monitoring of the RTU32N supply voltage and temperature
- Full remote management with configuration, programming and flexible distribution of all levels of software from and to RTUs on remote locations
- Support for clock synchronisation via PTP, NTP, SNTP and utility protocols
- Integrated power supply options, including UPS