28-port Layer 3 Full Gigabit Rack-Mounted Managed Industrial Ethernet Switch
MISCOM8028G series is a full gigabit industrial Ethernet switch specially designed and developed for the application of the convergence layer of industrial communication networks. This switch provides a high-end industrial Ethernet communication solution for complex industrial application requirements, making industrial communication smoother, more reliable and faster, meeting customers’ continuous innovation needs to increase value-added applications.
MISCOM8028G series three-layer switches follow the main communication standards in the industrial field and meet technical issues such as real-time communication and network security. At the same time, it provides a variety of ways to manage the switch, including accessing the command line interface of the switch through the hyper terminal or managing the switch through the telnet management system, or using the SNMP management software system to manage the switch. In addition, it also supports multiple network monitoring protocols: LLDP, SNTPv4, DHCP. The layer 3 routing function can also provide multiple advanced management functions, such as: MSTP, VRRP, IGMP, IGMP Snooping, internal routing protocols RIPv1/v2 and OSPF v1/v2, static routing protocol, VLAN, GVRP, QoS, port aggregation, port speed limit, broadcast storm suppression, ACL, port mirroring and other commonly used advanced management functions. In terms of device management, it supports FTP/TFTP upgrades, log recording and uploading and power failure alarm output. In terms of structural installation, you can flexibly choose rack installation or desktop installation. Products are widely used in industrial fields such as integrated energy, smart cities, rail transit, intelligent transportation and industrial automation.
Features and Benefits:
- Support 28 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, providing users with flexible networking methods;
- 10/100/1000Base-T adaptive Ethernet interface (full duplex, half duplex), supports automatic MDI/MDI-X connection;
- The fast ring network redundancy technology of less than 20ms enhances the reliability of system communication;
- Support VLAN based on IEEE802.1Q, the number is 4096;
- Support multiple redundancy protocols such as ERPS, MSTP, VRRP;
- Support static routing, support RIP v1/v2, OSPF v1/v2 and other dynamic routing protocols;
- Support multiple multicast protocols such as IGMP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM;
- The MAC address table supports 16K:
- Support perfect QoS strategy and multiple queue scheduling algorithms;
- Support multiple network management protocols such as SNMP, RMON, Telnet, etc,;
- Supports access to the CLI of the switch through software such as HyperTerminal;
- Support hardware ACL function, provide ACL hardware filtering based on L2-L7 layer data;
- Support IGMP Snooping detection function;
- Support full-duplex and half-duplex flow control
- Support power alarm, port alarm, ring alarm function, support broadcast storm suppression;
- Online software upgrade based on FTP/TFTP can facilitate user equipment management and update;
- With graphical network configuration, management and maintenance functions.