MOXA VPort 461A Series
The VPort 461A 1-channel industrial video encoder with H.264 video compression algorithm provides the best video quality on the market, but with a smaller bandwidth requirement than other video compression standards. In addition, to meet various video stream requirements, the VPort 461A can provide up to 3 video streams simultaneously using H.264 and MJPEG compression formats. Video streams can be used for different purposes, such as viewing, recording, and analyzing. In addition, the industrial rugged design, which includes a -40 to 75°C operating temperature, IP30 protection, and industrial certifications, make the VPort 461A suitable for harsh environments.
The VPort 461A is equipped with Moxa’s innovative DynaStream™ technology to reduce bandwidth consumption of your video transmissions when the network is over-loaded by automatically decreasing the video frame rate. DynaStream™ can also increase video FPS when emergencies occur, offering total control of bandwidth usage to network administrators.
- Supports up to 3 video streams simultaneously for H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to full D1 resolution (720 x 180) @ 90 FPS for 3 video streams with legacy analog video image
- Video latency under 200 ms
- 2 Ethernet port for cascade and Ethernet port redundancy
- Moxa DynaStream™ function support for network efficiency
- ONVIF support for standardisation and interoperability
- Local storage capability with SD card slot
- Industrial design with -40 to 75°C operating temperature