MOXA PT-G503-PHR-PTP Series
The PT-G503-PHR-PTP series redundancy boxes (RedBoxes) are compliant with the latest standardized redundancy protocols for industrial automation networks, IEC 62439-3 Clause 4 (Parallel Redundancy Protocol, PRP) and IEC 62439-3 Clause 5 (High-availability Seamless Redundancy, HSR).
PRP/HSR ensures the highest system availability and data integrity for mission-critical applications in electrical substation and/or process automation systems that require zero recovery time redundancy. The redundant protocols Coupling and QuadBox are also supported. With Coupling and QuadBox, HSR rings can be connected to make the redundant network more versatile. The PT-G503-PHR-PTP series comes with three 10/100/1000BaseT(X) and 100/1000BaseSFP slot combo ports.
One slot (INTERLINK port) is for an internal link for connecting with a SAN (Singly Attached Node). The other two ports (LAN A and LAN B ports) are for PRP/HSR redundant protocol communications. With this full Gigabit Ethernet port design, the PT-G503-PHR-PTP series provides high performance for PRP/HSR systems.
The PT-G503-PHR-PTP series also provides hardware-based IEEE 1588v2 PTP when in end-to-end one-step transparent clock mode for timing-critical applications and isolated redundant power inputs with 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VDC/VAC power supply ranges to increase the reliability of the power supply.
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 (power substations) compliant
- IEC 62439-3 Clause 4 (PRP) and Clause 5 (HSR) compliant
- PRP/HSR Coupling and QuadBox functions supported
- Ethernet console reserved for local access
- Built-in MMS server, based on IEC 61850-90-4 switch modeling for power SCADA
- Hardware-based IEEE 1588v2 PTP supported
- Design ready for NERC CIP compliance system development
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VDC/VAC power supply range
- -40 to 85°C operating temperature range