The Hikmicro E1L Thermographic Handheld Camera is based on the thermal technology, specially designed for the needs of temperature measuring applications, quickly troubleshoot faults on-site.
- HIGH IMAGE QUALITY: Featuring HIKMICRO’s 160×120 resolution (19,200 pixels) thermal sensor, the E1L thermal camera delivers outstanding image quality, fast 25Hz frame rates, and a wide temperature range from -20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F).
- IDEAL THERMAL INSPECTION TOOL: E1L Thermal Imager is perfect for Home Inspections, Missing Insulation, Air Leaks, Water Damage, Facility Maintenance, HVAC Troubleshooting, and professional inspections of electrical and mechanical systems.
- PROFESSIONAL THERMOGRAPHY FEATURES: Multiple temperature spots (Center, Auto-Hot, Auto-Cold) for fast measurements; multiple color palettes so you can choose the ideal color scale for your job, and storage for >100,000 radiometric images.
- COMPACT AND RUGGED DESIGN: E1L infrared camera fits into any tool bag, will run for 8 hours on the built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery, and includes a laser pointer to help determine the location of problems.
- HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: 3 Years for the Entire Device /10 Years for the Sensor. Lifetime Firmware Updates and Technical Support are included.
- Thermal resolution: 160 × 120 (19,200 pixels)
- NETD : < 40mK (@ 25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Temperature measurement range : -20 °C – 550 °C (-4°F ~ 1022°F)
- Accuracy: Max (±2 °C or ±2%)
- Measurement Presets: Center spot, Hot spot, Cold spot, Off
- Lightweight 350g (.77 lb)
- 25 Hz image frequency
- Up to 8 hours continuous runtime
HIKMICRO DS-2TD2466T-25X Explosion-Proof Thermal Network Bullet Camera is applied to perimeter defence and fireLearn More
HIKMICRO HM-TP52-3AQF/W-B20 is designed for temperature measurement to find invisible faults. It’s equipped withLearn More