MOXA TN-5916 Series
The ToughNet TN-5916, designed for rolling stock backbone networks, is a high performance M12 router with four bypass relay backbone ports. It supports NAT and routing functionality to facilitate the deployment of applications across networks. The TN-5916 router uses M12 and other circular connectors to ensure tight, robust connections that guarantee reliability against environmental disturbances, such as vibration and shock. The TN-5916 router provides a wide power input range of 24 to 110 VDC. The TN-5916 operates in an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C and is compliant with EN 50155/50121-4 requirements, making the router suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
- Designed for rolling stock backbone networks
- Dual bypass relay
- Isolated power input range from 24 to 110 VDC
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range
- Turbo Ring and RSTP/STP for network redundancy