DirectLine® DL422 Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) Transmitter modules are next-generation analytical transmitters that combine the latest in microelectronics technology with the proven performance of Honeywell’s unique sensing technologies in and unique modular design. The ORP transmitter provides unequaled savings during installation, startup, operation, and maintenance.
What Is It?
DirectLine DL422 Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) system consists of an electronics module connected to a Meridian II ORP electrode.
This ORP transmitter is designed for use in harsh environments where moisture, dust, and chemical attack are prevalent. The DL3000ORP electrodes are remotely mounted and are connected to the electronics module to the ORP electrode via a cable. In addition, the module can be mounted on a 2-inch pipe, wall or DIN rail.
How Does It Work?
The DirectLine DL422 Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) Transmitter is equipped with a sensor which may be mounted integral to the transmitter or remotely eliminating the need and added cost of a separate analyzer or transmitter. A unique Honeywell sensor connected to the sensor side of the transmitter and a 4-20 mA weatherproof output cable for power complete the system.
The ORP transmitter’s local display and keypad facilitate quick set-up, calibration, and operational activities, while the electronics and probe diagnostics reduces troubleshooting time and the sample calibration option electrode reduces calibration time. In addition, the playing card-sized guide facilitates simple, correct, and consistent calibration and configuration.
What Problems Does It Solve?
Honeywell’s DirectLine DL422 Oxidation Reduction Potential Transmitter offers an accurate and cost-effective analytical measurement of ORP, resulting in efficient control of process systems. The highly advanced features of this ORP system make the transmitter easy to install, start-up, operate, maintain and highly cost effective.
- Smart Sensors and Analytical Instruments Brochure
- Remote Analytical Measurements
- MSG - DirectLine Sensor Module
- Improving Power Plant Efficiency and Extending Equipment Life
- Field and process instrumentation and controller solutions for the pulp and paper industry brochure
- DL421_DL422_EU Declaration
- DL421/422 DirectLine Sensor specification, 70-82-03-40
- DL421/422 DirectLine Sensor Russian version, 70-82-03-40-RU
- DirectLine Sensor Module For Durafet II and Meredian pH Electrodes Specifications, 70-82-57-11
- DirectLine Sensor Module, 51-52-16-71