Honeywell’s DL4000 line of DirectLine Contacting Conductivity Cells is compatible with the DL423 DirectLine Contacting Conductivity Transmitter module. The cells are constructed of PolyEtherSulfone (PES) for reliable, continuous measurement of electrolytic conductivity in light industrial applications.
What Is It?
Directline Contacting Conductivity Cells are available in three cell constant configurations – 0.1, 1.0 and 10.0 – to provide a wide measurement range. The 0.1 and 1.0 constant cells feature graphite measuring electrodes, while the 10.0 constant cells have a platinum measuring electrode. This allows the cells to be used in measurement of electrolytic conductivity and a variety of light industrial applications.
The conductivity cells can be used in submersion, in-line or flow chamber mounting configurations.
How Does It Work?
DirectLine DL4000 Contacting Conductivity Cells are constructed of PolyEtherSulfone (PES) for excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of applications. In addition, all conductivity cells are fitted with integral temperature compensators for accurate measurement.
The DL4000 cells have an integral 20 foot cable that attaches to a remote connector assembly and easily plugs into the DirectLine Conductivity module.
What Problems Does It Solve?
DirectLine Contacting Conductivity Cells eliminate the need for dedicated analyzers or transmitters, thereby simplifying installation, start-up, operation, and maintenance tasks. Users benefit from the lowest total cost of ownership and high accuracy.
- Remote Analytical Measurements
- Field Products Brochure for Power Industry
- Smart Sensors and Analytical Instruments Brochure
- Field and process instrumentation and controller solutions for the pulp and paper industry brochure
- DL4000 Instruction Sheet, 70-82-25-138
- Improving Power Plant Efficiency and Extending Equipment Life
- DL4000 Low Cost DirectLine Conductivity Cells Specification, 70-82-03-58
- DirectLine Sensor Module for Conductivity Measurement Specification 70-82-03-47
- DirectLine DL4000 Conductivity Mountings, 51-52-16-80-Issue 15
- DirectLine DL4000 Conductivity Sensor, 51-52-16-80