The Honeywell Analytical Process Analyzer (APT) 4000PH series monitors and controls pH and ORP in industrial processes including chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and waste water. This process analyzer offers the widest selection of advanced features available for reliable and cost-effective pH control and ORP measurement.
What Is It?
Equipped with advanced features, the APT4000 pH/ORP analyzer helps diagnose and rectify electronic errors occurring in the transmitter. This pH/ORP analyzer also offers continuous diagnostics for monitoring calibration, cell health and analyzer self-test.
The APT4000 pH series works with a variety of Honeywell pH/ORP electrodes including Meredian glass and Durafet® II/Durafet III non-glass types. In addition, the process analyzer can be used with a wide variety of other compatible pH and ORP electrodes.
An assortment of mounting options (panel, wall or pipe) and accessories ensure easy installation, while its simple operator interface and large front display make it easy to use.
How Does It Work?
The APT4000 series continuously monitors sensor and analyzer electronics and immediately displays diagnostics when the problem occurs. It indicates the error code in a pictograph, blinks a red LED and adjusts the error current to 22 mA, if desired. A manual loop-back check is available if the user needs to test the integrity of the 4-20 mA output.
The device’s large front display aids quick recognition of process parameters and diagnostics even at a distance. The process analyzer displays pictographs that are easily recognized, that alert operators to process changes, as well as when problems occur. This helps reduce setup and maintenance times, minimize calibration errors and makes troubleshooting easy.
What Problems Does It Solve?
Inaccurate or unreliable pH measurements can result in heavy loss or process inefficiencies. Honeywell’s APT4000 pH/ORP analyzer offers reliable, accurate and cost-effective solution that is easy-to-install and use, in a wide range of industrial processes.
- UDA2182 Series and APT Series Specification, 70-82-03-14
- Smart Sensors and Analytical Instruments Brochure
- Remote Analytical Measurements
- Improving Power Plant Efficiency and Extending Equipment Life
- Honeywell APT4000PH Analyzer Users manual, 70-82-25-103
- Field Products Brochure for Power Industry
- Field and process instrumentation and controller solutions for the pulp and paper industry brochure
- APT4000 Series 4-Wire pH Analyzers Specifications, 70-82-03-44
- Analyzers Series APT4000 Analytical Process Transmitter, 51-52-16-73
- Analyzers and Transmitters: UDA2182, Direct Line 42x, APT2000/4000