16-ch Source-type Isolated Digital I/O Modbus TCP Module
ADAM-6000 accomplishes the integration of automation and enterprise systems easily through internet technology, so that users can avoid changing the entire architecture of the control system and even remotely monitor the device status more flexibly. ADAM-6000 Advantech modules are empowered by peer-to-peer (P2P) and Graphic Condition Logic (GCL) and can perform as standalone products for measurement, control and automation. Instead of having additional controllers or programming, system configurations can be done in an extremely short time with the easy-to-use and intuitive graphic utility.
- 8-ch DI, 8-ch DO, Ethernet-based smart I/O
- Remote monitoring and control with mobile devices
- Group configuration capability for multiple module setup
- Flexible user-defined Modbus address
- Intelligent control ability by Peer-to-Peer and GCL function
- Active I/O message by data stream or event trigger function
- Multiple protocol support: Modbus/TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, SNMP, MQTT
- Web language support: XML, HTNL 5, Java Script
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.