WEG DC motors are designed with state-of-the-art technology, resulting in compact machines with excellent dynamic properties to meet the requirements of a variety of applications in the automation and process control areas.
- Output: up to 10,000 kW
- Frame: 90 to 1,800 (IEC)
- Voltage: 110 to 1,000 V (higher voltages on request)
- Speed: 3,000 to 50 rpm
- Degree of protection: IP21 to IP55
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Torque: 2 to 200,000 N.m
- Insulation class: F or H
- Mounting: horizontal
- Bearing: ball bearing or sleeve bearing
- Besides their high reliability and safety combined with long periods without requiring maintenance, WEG DC motors have important characteristics that make them stand out in the industry:
- Wide range of speed variation
- Dimensions according to ABNT and IEC
- Low weight / power ratio
- High capacity for dynamic loads
- High resistance to vibration
- Low noise level
- Low moment of inertia
- High efficiency
- Robust construction
- Excellent commutation quality
Laminated in high-quality steel plates in rectangular, hexagonal or octagonal shape, allowing supply by static converters in high dynamic duties with fast torque and current variations.
Rotor and Stator Winding
They are wound with copper wire enamel-coated with class H varnish and with insulation and impregnation system class F or H.
Made of copper and with the highest quality insulating materials, they allow a perfect contact with the brushes and ensure excellent commutation conditions.
Machine tools in general, piston pumps, feeding machines, lathes, tension reels, boring machines, grinding machines, textile machines, hoists and cranes, gantries, traction vehicles, presses, paper machines, rotating shears, chemical and petrochemical industries, steel plants, kiln, exhaust fans, railway roundhouse, separators and belt conveyors for the cement industry and others.