MIR785-W is a dual-band Gigabit WiFi 6 industrial 5G router newly launched by MAIWE. The dual-band concurrent rate is up to 1775Mbps, the wireless rate is faster, the transmission distance is longer, and it supports NSA and SA dual-mode 5G networks. It supports one RS485 and one RS232 interface and 5 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, which can realize the mutual transparent transmission function between RS485 and RS232, cellular data and Ethernet. It provides a convenient and fast networking solution for user equipment, which is a perfect choice for industrial network.
Features and Benefits:
- Support 4 wired LAN ports, 1 wired WAN port, all supporting 10/100/1000Mbps rate;
- Support 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz dual-band Wi-Fi, and both support the new generation of Wi-Fi 6 standard;
- Support OFDMA+MU-MIMO technology, support NSA and SA dual-mode 5G network, backward compatible with 4G, 3G;
- Supports 5G communication module with M.2 interface, which is convenient for customers to replace by themselves;
- Supports transparent data transmission from two serial ports RS485 and RS232 to the network;
- Support the new generation of peanut shell intranet penetration and dynamic domain name resolution DDNS;
- Support multiple VPN virtual private network protocols (PPTP, L2TP, GRE, OpenVPN, IPSec), and support VPN encryption function;
- Adopt openwrt open architecture to support users’ secondary development;
- Support python, reserve USB2.0 interface, can connect external USB storage, support edge computing.