New HIKMICRO M20/M20W thermal imaging cameras with full function analysis is based on thermal technology specifically designed for the needs of temperature measuring applications. Designed to quickly troubleshoot faults on-site for professional inspections of large objects.
A flexible manual focus lens included for viewing small objects such as electronic components. 3.5-inch touchscreen with 40mK thermal sensitivity and 256 x 192 IR resolution detector that displays crisp images and streamlines camera operations. Smooth video and measurement are provided by 25 Hz. For all-day inspection, it comes with two interchangeable batteries. Imaging modes include thermal, visual, picture in a picture of the optical and thermal view and fusion of both channels. The M20/M20W quickly identifies potential faults, quantifies the impact with accurate temperature measurement and provides detailed documentation to complete your inspections efficiently.
- High sensitivity thermal module with 256 x 192 resolution
- Supports multiple palettes
- High quality optical module with 8 MP resolution
- Bi-spectrum image fusion, picture-in-picture preview
- Wide temperature measurement range: -20 to 550°C
- High temperature measurement accuracy: Max (± 2°C / 3.6°F, ± 2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F).
- High-calibre 640 x 480 resolution 3.5″ LCD touch display
- Long-distance laser light supplement for thermography targets
- LED light supplement makes the device a torch in required scenarios
- Supports1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x digital continuous zoom
- Support remote album access, download and quick report with APP