Cybersecurity has never been more challenging for industrial applications. The possibility that a cyberincident might impact your operation severely requires constant vigilance. This month, Spotlight gives you tips on how to mitigate cyberthreats inside your industrial networks. We also turn the spotlight on the newly developed Moxa Industrial Linux (MIL), a high-performance industrial-grade Linux distribution that addresses the long-term system needs of smart cities and industries such as power, water, oil and gas, transportation and factory automation. What’s more, Moxa offer you a comprehensive brochure filled with intelligent connectivity solutions to upgrade your operation.
- Fortify Your Industrial Network Defenses. Industrial cybersecurity has become an urgent priority in many different industries. Discover how Moxa can help you strengthen your network security at every step of the way. For more information please click here.
- Industrial-grade Linux for Long-term Support. Moxa Industrial Linux (MIL) is a high performance industrial-grade Linux distribution that helps accelerate your industrial projects. MIL comes with 10-year Linux support. For more information please click here.
- Bring Your Sensor Data Easily to the Cloud. Download Moxa’s comprehensive brochure to discover how easy, reliable and secure connectivity solutions can boost your industrial applications. For more information please click here.
- White Paper – Enabling IIoT Connectivity for virtual power plants
- Case Study – Explore Moxa’s case studies for smart manufacturing and smart energy
- Video – Convert Modbus RTU to PROFINET in Four Steps
- HDR Power Supply Series 60 W small form factor power supply for DIN-rail mounted products
- NDR Power Supply Series 120/240 W small form factor power supply for DIN-rail mounted products