With the rise of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0 connectivity is now more important than ever. As the world becomes more connected, industry has been empowered to use data to become more productive, more efficient and more dynamic. At the same time, this has made reliable access to that data critical. This month, we put several of Moxa’s connectivity solutions under the spotlight to help your business unlock the full potential of the IIoT and Industry 4.0.
- Simplifying Connectivity for Mass Customisation. Upgrading, troubleshooting and maintaining multiple connected machines from remote distances are vital for mass customisation. Find out how Moxa simplify connectivity to enable secure networks. For more information please click here.
- Build Future-ready Network Infrastructure. Moxa Ethernet solutions enhance your network capability and flexibility so that you can take on future challenges to achieve reliable and secure IIoT applications, even in harsh environments. For more information please click here.
- A Single Gateway for Multiple Protocol Conversions. The demand for multiple protocol conversions within a single network has increased tremendously due to the complexity of industrial networks. Moxa MGate protocol gateways meet this demand easily. For more information please click here.
- The New IIoT Gateways Shaping Manufacturing. We focus on what manufacturers need to benefit from the IIoT and how a new generation of IIoT Gateways are helping them reap these benefits, from increasing productivity to decreasing downtime. For more information please click here.
- White Paper – Enabling IIoT Connectivity for Virtual Power Plants
- Application Note – Simplifying Connectivity for Remote Monitoring
- Video – See How Moxa Provide I/O-to-cloud Connectivity for Your IIoT Application