The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) has been all the rage in the world of automation for the past couple of years, and with good reason. Moxa simplifies connecivity to help you unlock the full potential of the IIoT. Moxa’s simplified connectivity solutions also focus on connecting your serial devices to Ethernet-based networks or the cloud. This month Moxa tuns the spotlight on their MXstudio network management software, which offers full visiblity of your operation.
- Unlock the Power of the IIoT With Simplified Connectivity. With 30 years of experience in connectivity for industrial automation, Moxa make IIoT connectivity easy for you. Explore Moxa’s worldwide customer care studies to see how the IIoT can transform your business. For more information please click here.
- Keeping Connectivity Simple for Your Serial Devices. Connecting your serial devices is easier that your think. Moxa offer easy-to-use solutions to make sure all kinds of serial devices can be connected to an Ethernet-based network or to the cloud. For more information please click here.
- Get Full Visibility For Your Industrial Networks. Moxa’s MXstudio network management software offers visibility of operational technology (OT) allowing operators to make more informed decisions throughout deployment, maintenance and diagnostics. For more information please click here.
- White Paper – MQTT Enabling Edge-Device Connectivity in the IIoT Era
- Guidebook – A Checklist to Help You Strengthen Industrial Cybersecurity
- Video – See Moxa’s Mass Device Management Tools for GUI or CLI in Action