- 10 Things You Can Do to Enhance the Security of Your Connected Legacy Systems
Transitioning OT systems from traditionally closed to open data systems does not come without the risk of unauthorised access to your organisation’s private operational data. Find out what steps you can take to enhance network security and reduce security risks to your OT/IT integration projects. For more information please click here.
- Steer the Future of an ATMS With Secure Data Acquisition and Transmissions
Thanks to the increasing adoption of cloud-based traffic management systems and the wider deployment of smart sensors, today’s ATMS is much more efficient and robust. However, these advanced sensors and systems raise several connectivity concerns. Before revamping your existing traffic management systems, you should ask yourself the following three questions. For more information please click here.
Featured Case Studies
- Building Reliable Connectivity for Road Condition Monitoring
- Improving Solar Energy Efficiency With Artificial Intelligence
- Real-time Video Data Communication for a Metro System