- Is the Cloud Necessary to Bring Serial Devices Into IIoT Applications?
The rationale behind IIoT deployment is to collect data from end devices to get actionable insights. But where do we store these large volumes of data? As data users, we need to ask ourselves some key questions. We point out what you need to verify before you decide whether it is necessary to store your data in cloud systems. For more information please click here.
- How to Enable IIoT Connectivity for Virtual Power Plants
In the new power economy, virtual power plants (VPPs) are showing the way by making it possible to aggregate power from various distributed energy resources, providing an efficient platform for green energy trading. We discuss the key challenges faced by VPP operators and how IIoT connectivity can help them overcome these challenges. For more information please click here.
Featured Case Studies
- Centralized Asset Management With Edge-to-cloud Connectivity
- Easy, Secure Remote Access for Improved Machinery Services
- Realize Security Visualization for Your Large-scale Networks