- Five Considerations When Choosing a Wireless Computer for Your IIoT Applications
Wireless connectivity is a key enabler in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications, especially in industries that rely on distributed data acquisition from end devices deployed in remote areas. IIoT gateway computers with built-in wireless capabilities are providing the computing power and connectivity options required to make this happen. We discuss five key things to consider when choosing a wireless computer for your IIoT applications. For more information please click here.
- Industrial Cybersecurity: Debunking the Myths and Adopting Best Practices
Why is cybersecurity so often overlooked by OT engineers? The answer can be traced to four common myths. In this article, we will identify the myths, discover the differences between IT and OT networks and learn about best practices that can help your organisation successfully overcome industrial cybersecurity challenges . For more information please click here.
Featured Case Studies
- Let There be Light: Changing Rural Livelihoods
- Better Diagnostics With Profinet Switches for Faster Time to Market
- Solar Power Plant Monitoring and Control System