Building Automation System (BAS) is a very important subsystem in the subway comprehensive monitoring system. It centrally monitors, controls and manages building equipment and systems such as environment and air conditions, ventilation, water supply and drainage, lighting, passenger guidance, escalators and elevators, screen doors and flood-proof doors in buildings. Create a good and comfortable riding environment and reduce energy consumption under normal conditions; ensure the safe evacuation of personnel under abnormal conditions.
- Reliable fibre ring network self-healing switching function
- Industrial-grade design ensures normal operation of equipment in harsh and strong electromagnetic interference environments
- Layer 3 functions separate security services and non-security services and support multiple routing strategies
- The system is stable, secure and capable of defending itself against external attacks
- Network management software for remote device monitoring, configuration and maintenance
- Gigabit ring aggregation network, using MAIWE ring high-performance private redundancy technology, when a link failure or single point failure occurs in the network, the communication can be quickly restored within 20ms to ensure reliable data transmission;
- Fanless low-power design, IP40 hardware protection level, EMC meets FCC Part15, EN55032 Class A, IEC61000 and other standards, environmental changes does not effect the communication quality;
- Support VRRP routing gateway backup function, support static routing, RIP, OSPF routing functions, to meet different routing strategies, through standard IP address ACL, MAC extended ACL in and out matching control, to separate security services and non-security services;
- Support virtual local area network isolation function, support dynamic black and white list binding function based on IP+MAC+port, to ensure the safe transmission of data;
- Unified support for MaxView network management system, using mainstream B/S framework platform, supporting real-time dynamic database management, supporting third-party platform access and providing convenient and reliable network status monitoring.