MAIWE MISCOM6208 series supports 8 optional 100M photoelectric interfaces, adopts a store-and forward mechanism, has powerful bandwidth processing capability, supports line-speed forwarding, and data transmission is fast and smooth. It is suitable for multiple application scenarios. The product has industrial-grade components, with high-standard system design and production control, rail-type aluminium alloy shell, sturdy and durable, fan-less high-efficiency heat dissipation, wide temperature operation from -40°C to 85°C, high-standard industrial protection design, and can adapt to various a harsh working environments and has stable communication performance.
MAIWE MISCOM6208 series can be managed through Web management or SNMP, while providing MW-Ring, virtual local area network, Trunk, Quality of Service, IGMP Snooping, rate control, port mirroring, static MAC address forwarding, diagnostic functions, Email/Relay, and a series of commonly used advanced management functions such as fault alarm and firmware online upgrade.
Features & Benefits
- 8 100M Ethernet interfaces to provide users with flexible networking methods;
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX adaptive, full/half duplex, support automatic MDI/MDI-X connection;
- The patented technology of rapid ring network redundancy (MW-Ring) of less than 20ms enhances the reliability of system communication;
- The use of high-strength enclosed aluminium shell, IP40 protection level, no fan shell fan heat, durable, stable and reliable;
- Support industrial grade with isolated power supply, and provide redundant dual power input to meet the requirements of high availability;
- -40℃~85℃ working temperature meets the application requirements of harsh industrial environment.
- Embedded Web server, remote management and configuration via browser;
- Trunk port aggregation;
- Online firmware upgrade;
- Dynamic IGMP Snooping support, filtering multicast traffic;
- Based on IEEE 802.1Q VLAN;
- Support QoS, IEEE802.1p and ToS/DiffServe to improve communication quality;
- Support SNMP V1/V2C/V3 different levels of network
- Support RMON and private MIB, effective remote data
monitoring and prediction capabilities;
- Support port mirroring for online debugging;
- Real-time network time synchronization;
- Meet the requirements of trouble-free work in a strong
electromagnetic interference environment;