MAIWE has recently upgraded and launched a new generation managed 8-port industrial switch MISCOM6208. The new generation MISCOM6208series managed rail-type industrial Ethernet switches support 8 100M Ethernet ports, the product has high transmission rate, supports remote management and the self-healing time of ring network is ≤20ms. It has industrial-grade chips and shells to ensure reliable operation of the system.
MISCOM6208 managed din-rail industrial Ethernet switch is designed and developed for industrial high-speed communication network applications. It provides a high-end industrial Ethernet communication solution for flexible industrial applications, making industrial communications smoother, more reliable and faster, meeting the needs of customers for innovative value-added applications. MISCOM6208 can be operated at wide temperatures range from -40 to 85°C, and its IP40 casing house is suitable for harsh industrial environments.
The new aluminium shell body, no fan for efficient heat dissipation, IP40 protection, the shell is made of black oxide sandblasting treatment in terms of material, strong and wear-resistant, greatly enhances the product’s heat dissipation performance, corrosion resistance, insulating performance, machinesize is only 140mm x 54m x 110mm.
The M-edge shape of the front panel of the upgraded version of the shell has reserved a PVC surface sticking area. The appearance of the whole product is brand recognisable and at the same time, it is convenient to customize.
- 8×10/100Base ports (port configuration contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support MW-Ring with the recovery time <20ms
- Support real-time monitoring of broadcast storm control/rate limit
- Support static multicast/dynamic IGMP snooping/multicast traffic filtering
- Support syslog and flow statistics
- Support industrial grade dual power input backup
- Support power-down status relay alarm output
- Industrial grade wide temperature/fanless design